“We share a passion for construction and pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest quality workmanship”
Unit 9/74-76 Oak Rd
Kirrawee NSW 2232
Ph: 02 8539 7748
Fx: 02 8539 7204
PO BOX 235 Elanora QLD 4221 Ph: 1300 136 369 Fx: 02 8539 7204 Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 48 Sutherland NSW 2232 Ph: 1300 136 369 Fx: 02 8539 7204 Em: email@example.com
PO BOX 332 Glenorchy TAS 7010 Ph: 1300 136 369 Fx: 02 8539 7204 Em: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand-picked by the insurance industry, White Wolf Constructions are an insurance, residential and commercial construction company founded entirely on the principles of quality. White Wolf Constructions was originally founded by a pair of builders, Matthew Herbert and Thomas Clarke, who shared an enthusiasm for construction, a passion for quality and a strong track record in Insurance Construction and Commercial Construction.
White Wolf Constructions have built an enviable track record of quality construction, bringing in projects quickly and cost-effectively. Their commitment to quality is delivered by maintaining all construction management internally. Project Managers, Estimators, Foreman and Leading Hand Carpenters are employed by the company and provided with extensive and ongoing training and guidance to ensure that they deliver the exemplary standards of White Wolf Constructions. We feel that this level of control and consistency is essential when operating in such a complex industry.
White Wolf Constructions work directly with Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters as a means of providing the fastest, most reliable and effective solution to clients. All White Wolf Constructions employees and direct Sub-Contractors understand the requirements of insurance work and are committed to the highest standards of client interaction, complete respect for clients’ property and the importance of meeting their business and home requirements, all while upholding White Wolf’s most important trait – quality. White Wolf Constructions are focussed on construction in the commercial, industrial and residential fields, delivering projects of all sizes. With the two owners still actively involved in leading the business, White Wolf Constructions continues to capitalize on their two decades of construction experience and their quality reputation.
There is nothing White Wolf Constructions cannot build.
Complete Service delivery
- 24/7 Makesafe Services (Sydney Metro, Canberra and Regional NSW)
- Ability to do Leak Detection and Intrusive Reports within 72hrs
- Ability to do Roof Reports (also provide at time of Makesafe) within 72hrs
- Ability to do Engineer Reports (Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Acoustic, Civil, BCA Consultants, Access Consultants and Geotechnical)
- Ability to assess, estimate and submit Quote within 72hrs
- Property Maintenance and Strata Management
- All White Wolf Estimators & Project Managers carry portable tablet devices for on-site emailing and photography
- Experienced File Managers and Administration Team
- Catastrophe Plan
- Up to date, extensive OH&S System
- Ability to produce Construction Programmes for larger projects
- Good, strong teamwork resulting in a smooth running of projects
- Establish a separate “Catastrophe Team” including Project Manager, Estimators, Team Leader, File Managers and Administrators
- Prepared “Storm Packs” stored in office ready
- Contact Insurers and Loss Adjusters regarding estimating capacity
- Emergency contact list for make safes
- Advise trade base to be on stand-by
- Provide management reporting to Insurers and Loss Adjusters
- Note: we do have a Catastrophe Team that will travel interstate if required