Information we collect and how we collect it
WWC collects the personal information you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including forms related to accessing resources, applying for a job or contacting us. Such information may include your name, e-mail address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted. We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including your e-mail address), if you contact us.
You may visit the Website anonymously.
WWC automatically collect certain kinds of non-personal information from you when you access or navigate through the Website. Such information may include your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as traffic data and logs about your visits to our Website. Although the information we collect automatically does not include personal information, WWC may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps WWC improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalised service. The technology we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies.
How we use your Information
WWC may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in one or more of the following ways:
– To improve our Website.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To email you periodically regarding Company news, updates, service information, etc.
– To contact you about our own services that may be of interest to you.
– To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
Disclosure of your Information
– To contractors, service providers and other third parties used by WWC to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which is disclosed to them.
– To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by WWC when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
WWC may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– To enforce or apply these Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
– If WWC believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WWC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WWC may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
WWC have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website or transmitted to third parties. WWC urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like in comments to blog posts. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. When you provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted, this is done at your own risk. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although WWC do our best to protect your personal information, WWC cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. WWC are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
You can obtain more information on Australia’s approach to privacy from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/about-privacy or the most recent changes to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-act/privacy-law-reform.