Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) Policy
White Wolf Constructions is committed to providing a safe work environment for all personnel. This includes workers, subcontractors and visitors to the workplace either in our office or whilst onsite.
We are committed to:
- Complying with WHS legislation, Codes of Practice, Australian Standards.
- Make every practicable and reasonable effort to provide a safe work environment with the aim of preventing work-related injury and ill health.
- Develop processes using the Hierarchy of Control that minimizes risk of injury to workers and others.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our WHS management systems performance.
- Ensuring a measurable system of achievable objectives and targets is reviewed by management.
- Provide training programs that provide an improved awareness of WHS and advance our workers competencies.
- Provide the necessary resources to implement and maintain our WHS Management System.
- Consulting with workers and interested parties.
- Disseminate WHS information to all workers.
We will meet these requirements by:
- Subscribing to industry associations, regulatory bodies and safety blogs.
- Keeping abreast of improvements in technology that can influence a safe outcome.
- Encouraging a proactive stance by our employees regarding safety and to take a personal WHS responsibility.
- Establishing measurable WHS objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement of our WHS Management System.
- Reviewing employee training records and arranging suitable training as identified.
- Discussing WHS during team meetings and trade meetings.
- Communication WHS statistics and incidents to employees on a regular basis.